The Add To Cart Ecommerce Community exists to provide a safe, fun and interesting forum for Australians who love ecommerce.
But for that to be healthy and beneficial for everyone, we need some community guidelines we need to follow.
Code of Conduct
The following behaviours are expected and requested of all community members:
- Be kind, open and patient. Connect authentically with this community of like-minded people and treat them like you would like to be treated.
- Be real. We’re here to learn from each other’s tips, tricks, wins and failures. We’re all human and to make mistakes is human nature. Don’t hide them, share them!
- Be respectful. Not all of us will agree all the time, but disagreement is no excuse for rudeness. We’re each doing things in interesting ways so this is a space for all ideas. It’s important to remember that a community where people feel uncomfortable or threatened is not a productive one.
- Be careful with the words that you use. Any inappropriate comments will be removed from the Slack, along with the person who posted them. We also recommend you don’t share any confidential information that your employer would be unimpressed with you sharing.
- Be a person, not a brand. Moderators reserve the right to delete promotional or commercial posts. Any use of the community Slack as a sales channel will result in removal of the member.
This community is for people of the most varied and diverse backgrounds. We are committed to welcoming and supporting people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, abilities, languages, ethnicities, religions, and socioeconomic statuses.
Ready? Join Add To Cart’s Ecommerce Community.