In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Tara Shelton from Little Succers. Tara started the business four years ago doing same day delivery of beautifully packaged succulents in her local area,, then expanded to deliver nationally and is now focusing on the DIY branch of her business that grew from COVID, a Build Your Own Terrarium Bar in Sydney.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- Jo Loves: Jo Malone CBE (How I Built This with Guy Raz)
- Because Flowers Die: The Little Succers Story | #093
This episode was brought to you by…