In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Paul Waddy, eCommerce expert extraordinaire – and all round nice guy. Paul is the principal of Paul Waddy advisory and Director at ECom Nation where he advises some of Australia’s leading online retailers including Maison de Sabre, Geedup Co and Kind Is Cool. He’s been the Head of Operations at Showpo, and CEO of The Horse and is the author of Shopify for Dummies and Selling Online for Dummies. On top of this he was recently awarded the Industry Award at Online Retailer. Underachiever really. Wherever you are on your eCommerce journey, trust me, you can learn something valuable from Paul.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Shopify For Dummies by Paul Waddy
- Catch of The Decade by Gabby Leibowich
- Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis
- Paul Waddy from Paul Waddy ECommerce: ECom For Dummies | #240
This episode was brought to you by…