In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Harry Sanders from StudioHawk, an SEO agency he started when he was just 17 years of age. It is now the largest dedicated agency of its kind in Australia, employing more than 50 SEO specialists with over 300 clients including well loved eCommerce brands such as Officeworks, Flora & Fauna and Mecca. Harry grew StudioHawk into the multi award winning company it is today, despite going through a period of homelessness along the way.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Just Spas
- Mr Pool Man
- Reece Plumbing
- Evolve Skateboards
- Giftology by John Ruhlin
- The Unmissable SEO Episode: Harry Sanders’ Tips and Tricks | #185
This episode was brought to you by…