In this episode of Add To Cart, we find out a little more about Gabby Leibovich, Co founder of Catch, the business he and his brother started in 2006 from a garage in Melbourne and sold in 2019 for 230 million dollars.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…